INFORMATION AIPMCA AT A GLANCE
10+2 or Intermediate passed or appearing candidates can apply for MBBS/BAMS/BDS seats.
SCHEDULE FOR AIPMCA – 2020
- Online Registration & filling of Application form. : 20/06/2020 to 26/07/2020
Reopens from 04/11/2020 and will go till 13/11/2020.
- Schedule for Exam Fee: Reopens and will go till 13/11/2020.
- Issue of Admit Card: will be sent to your AIPMCA Portal by 20/11/2020.
- Date of Exam: 22/11/2020.
- Date of Result: 23/11/2020.
- Date of counselling starts: 27/11/2020.
- Last Date of filling and submission of Online Exam form for Verification of Documents and information Reschedule will be announced.
Note: – The Dates can be changed and rescheduled on the basis of Lockdown and Government guidelines. Students can apply with the Exam Fee. Seat will be allotted to the students on counselling dates. Seat distribution and scholarship will be totally on the basis of AIPMCA Exam Result. If due to any reason Exam gets cancelled then all paid Registered members will get their Exam Fee back.
- Exam Fee for General Category 2,500/- INR
- Exam Fee for General EWS/OBC/(NCL) Category 2,100/- INR
- Exam Fee for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender Category 1,500/- INR
Seats & Scholarship will be given to around 15,000 students to the MBBS Colleges in India and Abroad. Depending upon the number of Applications.
Top 1100 Students will get 100% Scholarship irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.
Top 1900 Students will get 50% Scholarship irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.
Top 7000 Students will get 25% Scholarship irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.