The Scholarship Programme provides financial award to students for their Higher Education in India. Award is available to any qualified student, irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion. To qualify for a scholarship, an applicant must apply for AIPMCA (UG) – 2020. We award merit based scholarships to students pursuing undergraduate in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses in India. The objective of the programme is to encourage outstandingly meritorious / deserving students to pursue academic excellence. The programme gives an excellent opportunity to students, to live their dreams and is extremely beneficial for those who are from a financially weak background. Students who wish to pursue medical as a career must not miss this and apply immediately in order to reap the benefits of this rare opportunity. These entrance scholarships are for students who will be studying under the scholarship programme of AIPMCA (UG) – 2020 for an under graduate degree starting in 2020.
The scholarships will be awarded as a tuition fee (up to full four years tuition fees) for each year of the student’s under graduate studies and will be awarded on the basis of merit. The least scholarship for all qualified students is a “Admission Fee” which will be provided just after completion of process of admission in MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS courses to any medical college in Foreign Medical Colleges.
AIPMCA launches India’s most unique Sponsored Scholarship Program where very raw talents will get fully free Education globally. Here we provide not only full Tuition Fee but residence/food/living/lab/books/stationary expenses too on rank basis. This can reach the need of any student of the country irrespective of economy/cast/religion
This can become the greatest opportunity of life time for any student seeking good education for their good future.
- Medical Health Care NGOs
- Education Care Services NGOs
FOR THE SPONSORS
Who are our Sponsors:-
- Schools/Intrermediate Colleges
- Book Print Houses/Book Authors
- This can become a very good platform to advertise and promote their Coaching/School/Company Brands and some specific products.
- This Program is going to become a first ever Fund Raiser Program for needy students who wants to become a Doctor in India.
- We are targeting more than 16 lak NEET-(UG) aspirants for our AIPMCA-(UG)-2020 Exam.
- We are using Social Media as Facebook/Instagram/Twitter also on Google Advertisement.
- We also have All India Edition News Paper Advertisement.
- We also have Digital Media Advertisement as SMS/Whatsapp.
- We also have Tele Calling Advertisement with a Tele Callers of around 20.
- We also have IVR Services with recorded information about us and our Exam in all major languages of India.
- We also have You Tube Advertisement with all important you tube videos with detailed information about everything including what is AIPMCA the similarities and difference in AIPMCA & NEET. How to Register with AIPMCA. How AIPMCA helps the Indian/Foreign Medical College Admission Aspirants.
10) We also have a Briefed Web Site www.aipmca.co.
11) We also have a whatsapp number and at least 18 Mobile numbers of our Tele staff whom Students/Parents can contact at official hours of 10:30am to 06:00pm..
How Sponsorship helps Students Scholarship:-
- Main Sponsor: – Any Coaching/Institute who have more than 5000 12th pass students who require admission in Indian/Foreign Medical Colleges of Company’s who can Sponsor more than 25 lak INR for our Fund Raiser Program. The highest bidder becomes the Main Sponsor.
- Head Sponsors: – Any Coaching/Institute who have more than 5000 12th pass students who require admission in Indian/Foreign Medical Colleges of Company’s who can Sponsor more than 25 lak INR for our Fund Raiser Program. They can become the Head Sponsors
- Mega Sponsors: – Any Coaching/Institute/School who have from 500 to 5000 12th pass students who require admission in Indian/Foreign Medical Colleges of Company’s who can Sponsor more than 5 lak INR for our Fund Raiser Program. They can become Mega Sponsors.
- Mini Sponsors: – Any Coaching/Institute/School/Cyber Cafe who have from 5 to 500 12th pass students who require admission in Indian/Foreign Medical Colleges of Company’s who can Sponsor more than 50000/- INR for our Fund Raiser Program. They can become Mini Sponsors.
- Fill the AIPMCA Online Registration Form.
- Make an Online payment of Registration Fee based on your Category.
- The Fee for General Category is 2,500/- INR, for OBC 2,100/- INR, for SC/ST 1,500/- INR.
- Your Login User ID will be your Registered Email ID/Mobile No..
- Your Login Password will be the Password you made while Registering.
- The total number of questions will be 180.
- 45 questions each subject. Biology: (Zoology) 45 questions, (Botany) 45 questions, Physics 45 questions, Chemistry 45 questions.
- Every question will be of the marks 4.
- The Exam will be of 3 hours period.
- There will be negative marking also, every negative answer will get 1 negative marks.
- The maximum total marks will be 720.
NOTE:-AIPMCA is compelled to provide Scholarship to on and around 15,000 students for MBBS studies in India & Overseas for Pvt./Gov. Colleges.
- Full Course Tuition Fee.*
- Top 1100 Students will get 100% Scholarship irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.
- Top 1900 Students will get 50% Scholarship irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.
- Top 7000 Students will get 25% Scholarship irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.
- Top 5000 Students will get Seats/Scholarship in India & Abroad irrespective of Gov./Pvt. Colleges.