All India Pvt/Gov Medical College Assistance operates www.aipmca.co (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, Date of Birth and phone number (“Personal Information”). We will not disclose this Personal Information to third-parties without consent.
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
Links to Other Sites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
AIPMCA TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Agreement”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.aipmca.co (“the Site”) operated by All India Pvt/Gov Medical College Assistance (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.aipmca.co. By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
- The views expressed on the website are not those of AIPMCA, and any issues in them belong to the respective contributors.
- Through the use of this site, you agree to hold AIPMCA harmless and its sponsors, owners, shareholders or employees against any claims.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Sites, Content and Services. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your password, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions.
- You may not make any content item originating from AIPMCA available for public access by any means whatsoever without obtaining prior written permission from AIPMCA.
- AIPMCA provides a variety of forums for its members to express themselves in the form of blogs, comments, reviews and photographs. You truthfully assert that the content being contributed is yours and that you own the copyright to the content.
- The content on the website is posted by AIPMCA, visitors and its members. AIPMCA will attempt to ensure the integrity and the accuracy of the Site in the Content and or Services but it does not guarantee that the information is accurate or complete or current. AIPMCA can’t be held liable for inaccuracy of any data listed on the website or any damage caused by the use of inaccurate data. It is AIPMCA’s policy to correct any inaccuracy reported within 7 days.
- The opinions and reviews expressed on the site belong to the users and AIPMCA cannot be held liable in any way about the content of the opinions and reviews. The platform allows users to express their views about different schools, teachers and training centers.
- Information about the schools posted on the site is obtained from their official websites, other source on the internet and in some cases by calling the schools.
- AIPMCA should not be thought of as the authority and the final guide in your decision making.
- AIPMCA at its sole discretion may edit, delete or block access to any Content including Member Posted Content, without notice and without liability. We will however make reasonable efforts to inform you of the changes.
- By uploading the logo of your institute, you give AIPMCA the right to use the logo on AIPMCA website as well as on any AIPMCA marketing material.
While using the web site and engaged in any form of communication on any of the forums, you agree not to:
- Post, publish or transmit any messages that is false, misleading, defamatory, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, invades another’s privacy, offensive, promotes racism, hatred or harm against any individual or group or religion or caste, infringes another’s rights including any intellectual property rights or copyright or trademark, violates or encourages any conduct that would violate any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability.
- Upload or post otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available, under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Upload or post or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. You may, however, post excerpts of copyrighted material so long as they adhere to Fair Use guidelines.
- Collect screen names and email addresses of members for purposes of advertisement, solicitation or spam are prohibited.
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of website or breach any security or authentication measures.
- Access or search the Sites Content or Services with any engine, software, or tool.
- Send unsolicited email, junk mail, spam, or chain letters, or promotions or advertisements for products or services.
- Reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the AIPMCA Site without a written agreement.
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Post text, messages, graphics or materials that are sales offers, advertisements, or promotions for products or services.
- AIPMCA reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services with or without notice.
- AIPMCA offers are for Scholarship of Tuition Fee and MBBS admission in Overseas Medical College/University based on ranking in AIPMCA Online/Offline Exam, NEET Eligibility, and availability of Passport on time. We can help in the admission of eligible students in Indian Pvt. and Gov. Medical Colleges but as a consultancy and information. Also AIPMCA will provide Scholarship to specific top ranked students in our Online/Offline exam for Indian Medical College Pvt. Or Gov. based on the offers made by AIPMCA.
- AIPMCA can change the number of students for offer on the basis of number of students who will appear for the exam. The offer will be limited to the maximum of 1% of the total number of students who will appear for AIPMCA Exam.
If you enter into correspondence or engage in commercial transactions with third parties in connection with your use of the AIPMCA Service, such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. AIPMCA shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such activity. You hereby release AIPMCA from all claims arising from such activity.
Except for the Content submitted by members or users, the AIPMCA Service and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights therein, is owned by AIPMCA or its licensors. You acknowledge that the AIPMCA and any underlying technology or software used in connection with the AIPMCA Service contain AIPMCA’s proprietary information. You may not modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, publicly display or in any way exploit, any of the content, software, and/or materials available on the AIPMCA Site, or AIPMCA Services in whole or in part except as expressly provided in AIPMCA‘s policies and procedures. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, AIPMCA and its suppliers do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the AIPMCA Service not expressly granted by AIPMCA to you are retained by AIPMCA.
Limitation of Liability
THE SITE, CONTENT, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AS IS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL AIPMCA, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE OUR SERVICES.
THINKVIDYA.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, CONTENT, OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS.
AIPMCA MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, TRUTHFULNESS, COMPLETENESS OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITES, CONTENT OR SERVICES.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by All India Pvt/Gov Medical College Assistance and are protected by international copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Links to Other Sites
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions. Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us. Our email is email@example.com